Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you take event photos? In general, the answer is no. On occasion I will take event photos, but my specialty is in portrait photography.
- How long do photo shoots take? It can vary, but most shoots are 1-2 hours long. I’ll usually email you with photo shoot details that include the estimated shoot time.
- How many photos will I receive? Most clients should expect 10-15 retouched photos. If you wish to have more, you will need to specify that before you book. (Weddings are an exception.)
- How long does it take to receive my photos? Between 1-2 weeks is the average edit time. Usually, I’ll edit a few photos the day after the shoot so you can have immediate results. The rest of the photos are expected to be completed the follow weeks. If you have a deadline, let me know ahead of time so we can make sure you can meet it.
- Can I request film/analog photography? Yes, I do shoot film portraits. If you would like film portraits, please specify when you book. Film usually takes 1-3 weeks to develop after the shoot date. Note: Film portraits are an additional fee.
- Can I edit the photos? If you are a model, designer, makeup artist, hair stylist, or any other collaborator: no. If you are a paying client, you do have the rights to edit the photos.